It’s that time of year. You know that time when football season is around the corner and you are dying for the newest Madden game to release. You have grown tired of playing the 2018 teams and wanting the new rosters. The preorders for Madden 2019 are here. There are a lot of new features that will be added to Madden 2019.
Information from EA Sports below:
Achieve your gridiron greatness in Madden NFL 19 with more precision and control to win in all the ways you play. Prove your on-field stick-skills with more control over every step, in game-changing moments through the introduction of Real Player Motion. Take control over how you build your dynasty powered by all-new strategic team building tools and the first ever custom draft class creator in Franchise. Dominate the competition with all new ways to build and progress your NFL stars from the past and present in Ultimate Team. Get More Information about Madden NFL 19 at easports.com/madden-nfl.
If you pre order the Madden NFL 19: Hall of Fame Edition today for 3-Day Early Access to Madden NFL 19 and:
- Your Choice of 1 of 5 Elite Hall of Fame Legends
- Your Choice of 1 Elite Player from your favorite NFL Team
- 12 Gold Team Fantasy Packs
- 1 Training Pack
- 1 Madden NFL 19 Cover Athlete Elite Player
- 2 Custom Uniforms in Madden Ultimate Team
- You will receive your pre-order content via email on August 6th if ordered on or before August 5th and on August 7th if ordered on August 6th.
NEW WAYS TO PLAY
Real Player Motion: Built from the ground up, Real Player Motion transforms the way you play Madden delivering game-changing control and precision on the field. Realistic character movements provide smooth, immersive animations for adaptive and believable player motion while animation variety creates authentic movement unique to positions and body types. Your favorite players become true-to-life from snap to whistle.
All-New Gameplay Concepts
- One-Cut: control your ball carrier to change direction, avoid the tackle, and accelerate toward the end zone.
- Hit the Hole: allows your ball carrier to find the open lane, maneuver around your opponent, and seamlessly run through the lane for extra yardage.
- Push the Pile: Power through defenders at the line of scrimmage for that critical inch to get a first down or touchdown.
- Zone Coverage AI: Authentic NFL zone coverage principles better equip defenders with necessary intelligence and techniques to counter offenses more effectively.
- Signature Styles: NFL Superstars move and react like their real-life counterparts showcasing their unique personality and mannerisms in game.